19 January, 2012

Books I've read in 2012


     As promised in my New Year's Resolutions, I will have a list of all books I've read in 2012! I will not have a separate post about every book, but I will write about those I really like/dislike. 

     The list goes as following (with the dates  when I have finished reading) :

  1. The Gathering Storm - Robert Jordan(17th January) 
  2. The Beach House - Jane Green
  3. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  4. Catching Fire -  Suzanne Collins
  5. Mockingjay -  Suzanne Collins

I will also have a list of books I plan on reading this year, and it goes as following:

  1. Towers of Midnight - Robert Jordan
  2. The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthrone
  3. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
  4. A Song of Ice and Fire (series) - George R.R. Martin
  5. ...

1 comment: