18 October, 2011

Red as Fire

     I know I haven't been very productive with blog posts lately, but life is busy! Classes have started and I took salsa lessons and also started taking German. Plus the time I have to spend working to pay for my trip to Vienna! YES! I am going! In exactly 15 days, and I am soooo excited! Not only one more thing from my list will be checked, because I will go to an orchestral performanse, but I will also have so much fun, see a beautiful city, practise a bit of my German (I know how to say my name, where I am from, how old I am and ... That would be it... For now!) and all in all be enriched with a brand new experience! But all of that will be more important in a few weeks. What is important now is the following:



I AM A REDHEAD!




     Yes, I did it. I couldn't wait any longer because now is the right time. The result is satisfactory, though I must say that I pretty much freaked out when I saw my roots are a very bright shade of red and the rest of my hair not that bright. When I dried it, it looked much better. It is not perfect but I believe that even though my hair has a few shades od red, not divided in a very good way, I still look great. It suits me and I don't regret it! I still can't stop laughing when I look at my roots, and the fact that my scul will be red for at least a week until the colour washes off, and I can use only one towel or my mum will kill me for ruining her others... But it is all funny and I don't care. It is just hair. I will keep this until I get bored with it. But I REALLY like myself in red! I think it faltters my skin colour. Some hair colours can make a person disappear under it, but that is not the case here.

     Yesterday I read that redheads draw a lot of attention and that if you feel uncomfortable by that red is not the colour for you. I am sitting at a restaurant typing this right now, and people aren't staring. I will see what will happen later on these days and I will get back to you on that. Personally I am a tall girl. People see me even if they don't want to. They rarely stare, and I am rarely annoyed by the looks. I guess when you live in a big city it is normal and doesn't bother you after a while. So red should be a good colour for me. I have a black towel, I don't care if people stare and I've wanted it for such a long time that now that it is finally on me... It feels normal. I am genuinely happy and I really think the colour suits me well!

This is me in the sunlight, so it looks much brighter...


What do you guys think?



Anyways, 4/100 WooHoo!!!! 


4 comments:

  1. Yes,say it...Saaay it! :D

    Your hair looks awesome, and so do you! And, true, your hair color, simply shouts confidence, but I believe that's exactly what it should say.

    You did what you knew was right and it turned out great!:D

    ReplyDelete