12 July, 2012

I have been given flowers!!!!

Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of the character, though few can decypher even fragments of their meaning.
LYDIA MARIA CHILD, Letters from New York

     I would lie if I would say I was never given flowers. Sure I did. For Woman's day, when the guys at the office are obliged to give us flowers or presents. I don't count those. I don't even count those few roses I got for my mum's B-days or our slava. They gave flowers to my mum, and a rose to me and my sister. I semi-count the flowers I've been given years ago. A rose from a friend for my 15th birthday, and a flower from another friend for my 18th birthday. They weren't much memorable. And I didn't care much then. 
     But what I do count is this:


     A wonderful, one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! Made just for me. Brought to me. It had a perfume hanging above the higest flower, but I'd already taken it when I took the picture.I was given this amazing flowers by my mum's godson - Milos. He is a sweet 15 years old boy. His mum arranged everything, I don't doubt, but still, I was amazed, and sooo happy. It is not everyday I am given flowers. This morning when I got up, and saw this amazing and colourful gift, I smiled by default, as I am sure I will be doing a lot in the next few days!

9/100!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment